Date: Sunday 16th June 2019
Time: 9.30am – 3.00pm
Where: Peonies Home & Living, 64 Jellicoe Street, Martinborough, Wairarapa
Bring your own small piece from home and spend the day using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and products, to transform it into something gorgeous with painter in residence, Jeanie Simpson.
For this course, it is best if you have some knowledge and experience of using Chalk Paint™.
- 5 hours of tuition and support with Annie Sloan Painter in Residence Jeanie Simpson
- Bring a small piece to paint from home such as a stool, small table, picture frame etc. You should be able to carry the piece on your own.
- You may choose to use a range of paint techniques including distressing, stenciling, image transfers and coloured waxes
- Use of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™, brushes, wax and other materials
- A light lunch is included. Please contact us if you have any dietary requirements
- 10% off Annie Sloane in-store products on the day only
The classes will be small ensuring that you get one on one training and help when needed. This is a great day out and would make the perfect gift for creatives, activity seekers, home improvement enthusiasts, and/or interior design lovers. The workshops are located in Martinborough. Our beautiful village is full of independent boutiques and gorgeous cafes and restaurants. Why not make this a day out with family or friends.
This will be an e-ticket. Please either print out your order confirmation email or show this email on your phone on arrival. Please remember to include your name, address and phone number at checkout.
Please note: We require a minimum number of four participants for the class to go ahead.
If we do not reach these numbers we will offer an alternate date or a full refund.
If you are unable to attend a date you have booked we will transfer your booking as long as reasonable notice is given. If you “no-show” for your class, no refund or change of date will be offered as its too late to fill your place.
Jeanie is one of four artists around the world in 2018 chosen by Annie Sloan to be a Painter in Residence. Jeanie is passionate about art and design movements and history and draws heavily on these influences in her work. She loves antique and vintage furniture and strives to retain the sense of history and character in the pieces she paints. Jeanie is a huge fan of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and is excited at the opportunity to share her enthusiasm with a wider audience.